With the end of the race season and the start of autumn, it’s time to get back to training! Super Saturdays at Cindy Klassen Rec Centre are back! Sunday group runs are on! We are excited to announce a new partnership with Yoga Centre Winnipeg! Here’s to the start of another fun off-season of fun fitness fun!
Our work outs begin on Saturday, October 5th this year. We will be offering TriFactor members our regular, coached swim/bike/run triathlon club weekend workouts.
Also back again this fall, club members Erin and Lesley will be offering swim support and stroke improvement sessions during our Saturday morning pool work outs. Their goal is to provide tips and drills that any novice or veteran club members can use to advance their technique, efficiency, and speed.
Tuesday evening Yoga Flow for Athletes starts on October 8 at Yoga Centre Winnipeg. This is available to club members at a reduced group rate. Triathlon Manitoba athletes, please feel free to get in touch with us if you’d like to take advantage of this offer!
Super Saturday TriFactor Club Workout
- Swim 7:30 to 8:30am, CKRC Pool
- Bike 9:00 – 11:00am, CKRC club room
- Run/Circuit workout 11:00, outdoors or in the upstairs CKRC gym, weather permitting
Sunday Group Run
- 9:00am, Laura Secord School, Wolseley and Ruby
Tuesday Night Yoga Flow for Athletes
- 7:15pm to 8:15pm at Yoga Centre Winnipeg
Want to see what a Super Saturday is all about? Come join us for a friendly workout – no membership required.
New and prospective members are always welcome. Please contact us first at with any comments, questions, or concerns.
New! 2019-2020 Membership Fee
TriFactor memberships are now available for 2019-2020 at $160 for the year.
- A TriManitoba membership ($60 value)
- 27 weeks of coached indoor training at Cindy Klassen Rec Centre from Oct. 5, 2019 to April 4, 2020 ($190 value).
- These 27 weeks consist of:
- 1 hour of coached swim training each week
- 2 hours of coached bike training each week
- 30-45 minutes of coached run or circuit training each week
- For a total of more than 93 hours of indoor coached training in the off season
- Dedicated certified coaching over the course of the year with a group training program
- Access to the full archive of TriFactor swim, bike, and run work outs
- Discounted rate at Yoga Centre Winnipeg for the Yoga Flow for Athletes class
- Ability to take part in weekly Sunday outdoor group runs
- Coverage under TriManitoba's group insurance
Additionally, a TriFactor membership offers:
- Participation in race season weekend workouts, open water swims, rides, and runs
- Ability to participate in the annual TriFactor spring training camp
- Social activities, new friends, support, motivation, and performance